One month

I miss Marlene in a very profound and saddening way. It is all of a sudden, watching a movie, for example, it comes to my mind that I won't be able to watch a movie with her ever again and I get really sad. Also, I always carry in my bag her blue hair ribbon that I found in your car when I came in January, when I touch it I have to stop for a moment, it is a kind of quiet reflection and an invocation, a plea, to have her with me. 

I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW IS IT GOING FOR YOU, DAD. But I want to believe you are coping with it with your usual astuteness. 

Keep physical pictures of her and items, I'd like to have something; tough, for now, it is more than enough her hair ribbon and the picture I have from you too in 1988 (the year I was born) in front of a car, surrounded by snow. 

She is smiling, her eyes are close.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada