In the city

If you ask me why I love New York City I will tell you it is because last night I met a british woman professor of Spanish who made me reflect upon the internal immigration within countries, a latino poet and alpinist that said something about a painting that couldn't be found in the museum it was supposed to be, an engineer that, while waiting in line at a cash register, gracefully talk to me about his country's situation, and the nice HR Director of one of my favorite radio shows sipping a glass of wine in the charming jazz session at Cafe Vivaldi...

We are always running
but we don't stop soaking and soaking and soaking information and faces and moments.

Today I told my friend Berta,
Berta, "faré un pet" ! (I'm going to explode)
And she intelligently said to me, NO. SPONGES DON'T EXPLODE.

Thanks guys

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada